This is a permanent role with a pay raise after the 12 weeks.
Its 1 location drop and swap NO INTERACTION WITH LOAD
About our client
We are a leading independent logistics services company operating throughout the UK and Ireland delivering the important things in life. Our client provides next-day or scheduled delivery services. as well as comprehensive logistics solutions. Our brand is what we do every day.
To transport goods to and from customers’ premises, and our central hubs. This role requires the ability to work to deadlines and to manage on-road routes in order to achieve time-sensitive deliveries.
· Proven track record of driving vehicles in a safe and legal manner ensuring compliance with all legal requirements
· Understand and be able to comply with driver’s hours and WTD legislation
· Understand and be able to carry out necessary vehicle checks to ensure vehicle safety and to be able to report defects correctly
· Must comply with on-site health and safety requirement
· You must hold an HGV 1/C+E Licence
· No more than 6 points on your licence and no DD/DR Code convictions
· Hold a current valid DCPC Card
Job Type: Permanent
This is a demo store for testing purposes — no orders shall be fulfilled. Dismiss